Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bloggers' Group on CaaT

. . .
One of the eBay groups I belong to, Complementary Art and Things (CaaT) has formed a group that is planning to all post on one theme per week. Something to focus on is always helpful for me, so I thought I'd join them.

Unfortunately, this week's theme is organization...uh oh. I'd go take a picture of my "studio", but I have no liability insurance...besides, I wouldn't want to cause harm to my friends.

When I was working, my office often looked like my studio. The odd thing was, I usually knew how to find anything in it. Most of my time was spent out at coalitions, meetings, etc., so I didn't have much motivation to clean up.

Now though, what with middle age, and menopause, and chemo brain on top of all that, I'm lost in that so-called studio, and many of my art supplies are in hiding under piles of...other art supplies. Gotta clean it! Gotta!

This is the latest of the photography I seem to be obsessed with these past couple of weeks.

Semel Smokestack

Tree Yoga

Snow Crocus

As I've mentioned before, the reason I never picked up a camera until a few months ago is that I have three older brothers, all professional photographers (although one has apparently sold all his equipment and is no longer doing it). It felt like a set-up, ya know? Now that I'm doing it (and having an absolute blast), part of me is kicking myself for waiting so long. But part of me is so happy to have these new things to be doing, in these last years of my life, as I ripen...

Namaste,
May
. . .

No comments: