Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sometimes, there's no there there

. . .
Since I did spend some time this evening playing with the photos I took today in the cemetery, I thought I'd post these before I head for beddie bye.


John and I had driven all around the graveyard, stopping here and there to take pictures, and were just about to leave when we saw the vault below built into a small rise near one of the exit roads.

I took about seven or eight pictures of it--it was too perfect not to want to get a bunch of shots. I did this one with the 'cyanotype' feature on my camera, then added a pink gradient sky. I also took some in 'sepia' mode which really look like old photos, and a couple in regular color mode.





I noticed the black square in the door, which turned out to be an actual hole through it. Cool!! What do you suppose are in there--dead people, or what?! So I set my camera on the 'night' setting, stuck it an inch or two in the hole, and took a couple pictures. Then, with pounding heart and dilating pupils and--oh, never mind. Anyway, when I looked at the shots, this is what I saw:



Nothin'.

What up with that, dude??!?!

More photos tomorrow, folks. Goodnight.

May
. . .

No comments: