Sunday, June 18, 2006

Back, and back, and back


It's been such a long time since I've written anything! I have new news (John and I just got back from five days in Provincetown); moderately new news (my son left his rehab place after getting pissed off at a "counselor"); and old news (I keep meaning to write about seeing my childhood friend Pat for the first time in about 20 years).

Not to mention the fact that I'm going back to work tomorrow!

But I'll start with a couple of pictures from the trip. The first, as you can see, is John and me (with my new haircut) at the Cape Cod Light in North Truro, just south of PTown. The beach there is beautiful, maybe even more so than the PTown beaches. Of course I brought home a bunch of rocks, each of which seems miraculous to me. I'll incorporate them into my various little shrines and garden spots.


More pics coming--Blogger doesn't like it when I try to put too many of them in one post.

1 comment:

butshebites said...

Oh May I hope you had a fantastic time. I miss the Cape! But being here at the beach all week was great. Hear you on the beach rocks.