Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A little game

Another one of those things where you fill out info then tag someone. I rather like them. They're a fun way to learn a bit more about yourself and others.

I AM: proud of the things I've done this year
I WANT: to be the best person I can be
I WISH: I didn't have cancer
I HATE: stupidity (and by that, I don't mean the words or actions of people who don't score well on IQ tests)
I MISS: my mother
I HEAR: songs all around me, and in my head
I WONDER: if the world will ever come together
I REGRET: screwing up so badly with my kids
I AM NOT: someone who wastes a lot of time beating around the bush
I DANCE: when others are standing still
I SING: when I'm happy, sad, scared, angry, connecting with the earth, or in need
I CRY: not enough, anymore
I AM NOT ALWAYS: self-disciplined
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: art, magic wands, herb salves, kitties happy
I WRITE: poetry that I sometimes feel good about
I CONFUSE: anger with sadness with fear
I NEED: to take better care of myself
I SHOULD: stop "shoulding" myself, and just do what I need to do
I START: each day over many times, in little moments
I FINISH: then try to let go
I TAG: Carrie Czerwinski

There. Now, wasn't that boring?

No comments: