Saturday, September 29, 2007

And on and on...

White Baneberry

Well, I've visited my daughter at the psychiatric hospital every evening, and it's hard to tell how she's doing. I know she's suffering, but she's not the only one who is bewildered at what is going on right now.

She's on Cymbalta, which is a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor similar to Effexor. She finds it activating, which makes sense. The patients are awakened at 6:00 a.m., so I guess her nocturnal schedule got turned around real fast. She has been talking about signing herself out of the hospital. I hope she doesn't.

Meanwhile, I take pictures, and notice the pain in my midsection. I need to let go.

Drift
. . .

2 comments:

Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother. said...

Wishing you many blessings of health and wholeness, for you AND your daughter. You are in my thoughts.

Bettina

May Terry said...

Thanks so much, Bettina. My wish is for a graceful life and death. I'm working on both.