Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back to taking pictures...

. . .
How do you like the pictures of my son in the last post? In those two pics, he's digging a new garden for me.

I processed those today, having uploaded a bunch of photos to John's computer. As soon as my computer is also online, I'll post a couple of pictures I took of my daughter recently.

We drove to an Episcopal church with a graveyard behind today, and I got some neat photos. That's about as much exercise as I can get right now--I really did myself in moving. Here are a couple of pictures I took today; I'll post some more tomorrow.




I'm rather pathetic, I think. I love lens flare. Rather like a crow who'll pick up any bright and shiny thing.

I'm tired. Not nearly as tired (or sick) as I was during my primary chemo, though, and for that I'm grateful.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

May
. . .

3 comments:

artbylmr said...

May, Glad to have you back and taking great pics. I, too, am a fan of the lens flare. I popped over to the DFAO group board today to see what was up. I've been away a long time. Not doing a lot of digital stuff lately. Maybe you will inspire me.

I absolutly love the 2nd shot you posted.

I'll check in again soon. Lynne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos may. So glad you are feeling better and are back to taking photos. Lol the crow. You have a great eye and a good camera. What are you planting? Looks like a beautiful spot to plant. Hope to see you again soon.

Brightest Blessings
Angel

May Terry said...

I'm planting the herbs and from my old house, including salvia apiana (white sage). The past couple of years I've made smudge wands from it. They're pretty primitive looking, but they work!